Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Tune In Tuesday


Tune In Tuesday is a weekly feature in which bloggers get to showcase another one of their loves, music! This feature was originally created by Ginger over at GReads! but you can now find it here at Kate’s Tales of Books and Bands. If you would like to participate in this weekly feature, make a blog post showcasing a song (or a few!) and link up at the bottom of this post by clicking the cute blue guy! While you’re here make sure to check out all the other awesome blogs that have decided to participate!

I don't have a lot of time today, but I wanted to throw this song out as it's one I'm sad the world is missing out on. 

David Guetta is known for his catchy dance hits and partnering with some of the best artists out there, but did you know that he and Sia did this little number together? And that she is naked in it? I am blown away, and it's become one of my favorite songs of the summer. Searching and searching for new music I found her while listening to another great song. 

Wake Me Up by Avicii first caught my attention by the amazing video and the beautiful girls all dressed in Ralph Lauren. It reminds me of the book that I just read, Wither by Lauren Defranco in that very 'we don't belong here and our world is dying' sort of way. 

Please check out these latest songs on my list, I think you will like them!

3 comments:

  1. I have never heard She Wolf before but I am loving it! On the flip side I have been loving on the Avicii song for a while now but have never seen the video until just now. It was awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I'm glad you like it! She Wolf is something fierce, but that video for Wake Me Up omg..to die for. <3

      Delete
  2. I almost shared Avicii this week, too! Isn't it great? I love the video as well. I still haven't read Wither, but it's sitting on my shelf... waiting. :) Thanks for sharing these awesome songs!

    Here's my Tune in Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete