Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Tune In Tuesday: Book Blog


Tune In Tuesday is a weekly feature in which bloggers get to showcase another one of their loves, music! The feature was originally created and hosted by Ginger over at GReads! 

This summer has been a let down when it comes to great music. I've been searching high and low for new and exciting things. I listen to a little bit of everything, but when it comes to hot summer days all I want is something to roll my windows down and speed down the highway with! Well ladies and gentlemen, on my way to work I heard a familiar voice on the radio and praised the heavens above!



All hail, Mother Monster is back! After a bit of a medical emergency she's been taking it easy for a while, and if this song is anything to compare it to. Gaga has in fact returned, but here is to hoping that this album is better than the last. 

Must be a trend of mine right now to love on all things 80's, but Applause has a very 1980's feel--in a really great way. 

Check it out!

1 comment:

  1. KEE posted a thing on their facebook this morning asking whether people liked Katy Perry's "Roar" or Gaga's "Applause" more. Last I checked, Katy was leading. I was like UM NO, QUEEN GAGA IS BACK.

    ReplyDelete