Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Tune In Tuesday!


Tune In Tuesday is a weekly feature in which bloggers get to showcase another one of their loves, music! This feature was originally created by Ginger over at GReads! but you can now find it here at Kate’s Tales of Books and Bands. If you would like to participate in this weekly feature, make a blog post showcasing a song (or a few!) and link up at the bottom of this post by clicking the cute blue guy! While you’re here make sure to check out all the other awesome blogs that have decided to participate!


I love doing these, and this whole month is about covers! I have to brag about this next one because it really just puts a smile on my face. Todrick Hall and the very talented voices of Pentatonix put together a Wizard of Oz video that is composed of a few really great songs including, Cups by Anna Kendrick, Trouble by Taylor Swift, and Teeth by Lady Gaga. 



I first discovered Todrick Hall with his Beauty and the Beast parody song called Beaty and the Beat, and then I found another of his called Cinderfella which is an amazing little video about legalizing love and allowing ourselves to step forward with same sex marriage. It mixes some of Disney's best songs with some modern twists. 



I highly recommend going through his entire channel, he's very talented and any time I'm having a bad day I just go watch a few of his videos and sing along. 

Also, don't forget to check out the very talented voice talents of Pentatonix, especially this cover of Imagine Dragon's Radioactive:


Also, this one is for you Meag as it totally has violin legend Lindsey Stirling!






1 comment:

  1. I really enjoyed the Wizard of Ahhhs! That's one of my favorite movies ever and this mash-up was awesome! I also really liked that Radioactive version, too! So many exclamation marks!

    Thanks for sharing and stopping by/following my blog! You're amazing. :D

    ReplyDelete