Friday, January 16, 2015

Books? Who has time for books?

I don't have much time to read anymore. I ended my reading challenge of 100 books this year at about 60 so I was close! I purchased a home, I quit my job and went back to school, and most of all I've been doing a lot of writing.

My goal this year was to continue on, but let's see how long that lasts.

My first book a book that I have been super excited about now for a while. No body can do Fae Tales like Holly Black--no body, and ever since Tithe I've been desperate for something along those lines. So when I heard she was writing a book about a horned boy sleeping in a glass coffin in the middle of the woods? Oh I was so there.

So there. 

I am guessing he is the Alderking's kid…but we'll see! Watch the trailer below.



No comments:

Post a Comment