Thursday, March 21, 2013

Look a post!

Remember when I was going to do this? Let's make it happen.


Infertility happened. And completely turned my world upside down. It's been a secret struggle between my husband and I, who have now been going strong on this whole thing for well over 16 months, and we have finally thrown in the towel. If it happens, it happens, but now I'm planning that it doesn't.


I've made up my mind that when Brenna is grown and gone that I'm going to either move way North, or way South and write. I want to publish something before I die, and I feel that I can. I'm half tempted to just pull my AU fanfiction down, take out a few things and go from there. It would work right? I mean look at 50 Shades of Gray?


Rambling now, but I'm going to make an attempt to stick with this. I'd like to throw my review of Daughter of Smoke and Bone up, because I have to say it's been one of my favorite books this year.


<3

No comments:

Post a Comment